A RACE LIKE NO OTHER IN A COUNTRY LIKE NO OTHER
SEE YOU IN 2020
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN SOON
RUN IN HAITI
- Register for the Full Marathon
- Register for the Half Marathon
- Register for the Kids FUN RUN
7th. ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL "LET'S GO HAITI MARATHON & HALF"
LET'S GO HAITI (LGH) MARATHON is the company behind the Port-au-Prince Marathon and Half.
The annual race takes place on a Sunday, two weeks after the country's carnival. It is a
movement designed to encourage the healthy lifestyle in Haiti, give the youth a different
option other than soccer, make running popular in Haiti and last but not least: keep people
coming back to visit and enjoy the beautiful Island through running. Read more
Come see a country working to improve itself
- Race Weekend From March 15th to March 17th
- Experience Haiti For Yourself
- Come Run With Us
- Join Runners From Over 16 countries
- Run With Some local Haitians Athletes
- Run through a street market
By editing your registration, you can edit your personal information, transfer the event category, transfer registration to another participant and start fundraising.
The most mountainous country in the Caribbean